This is a declicious snack which is very easy to prepare
Chicken RollThis is a declicious snack which is very easy to prepareFaseela K
- Boil chicken with salt, half of the pepper powder and turmeric powder. add little water.
- Mince the cooked chicken, and keep it aside.
- Heat a pan, saute onion, and curry leaves.Add salt, so that onion will be softned faster. Once onion turns light brown, add ginger garlic paste to it, and saute.
- Once the mixture is properly sauted, add the remaining pepper powder
- Add the minced chicken, and mix well.Once done, switch off the stove.
- Add salt water little by little to the maidah, and make a soft dough.Make sure to pat the dough hard on a clean surface to make it soft.
- On a clean surface, rub oil.Make small balls off the dough and keep them on the oily surface.Now, roll them out like small parathas.
- Stuff the chicken mix inside the paratha, and roll it from one end to the other.Make sure to cover the entire chicken mix.
- Beat egg in a bowl.Dip the roll first in the beaten egg, and then roll it in bread crumbs.Shallow fry in oil.