Kozhi ada is a tasty crispy snack, having spiced chicken stuffed in a crispy wrapper.This can be made with beef instead of chicken as well.
Kozhi Ada ( Chicken Hot pockets )Kozhi ada is a tasty crispy snack, having spiced chicken stuffed in a crispy wrapper.This can be made with beef instead of chicken as well.Faseela K
Red Chilli Powder
- Make a soft dough out of maidah, using ghee, little salt and water. Keep it aside.
- Cook the chicken,Adding salt, a pinch of turmeric powder, and pepper powder.Mince the cooked chicken properly.
- Heat oil in a pan, and saute onions till it becomes golden brown. Add curry leaves, and ground ginger, garlic and green chilllis paste.
- When the onion starts getting golden brown, add a little turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala, and salt to taste.
- Once all the spices are blended well in the mixture, add the minced chicken.Saute this on low heat, till the mixture is fully dry.Switch off the stove.
- Roll out small thin discs out of the dough.Add required chicken filling on one side and fold it from the other side.Seal the edges together in a pattern to form a crescent shape.
- Heat oil in a pan, and add the adas one by one, and fry on medium heat till slightly golden colour.
- Note : The oil should be on medium heat.If it's too hot, the dough will be only cooked on the outside, and if it's too low heat, the adas will be too oily.