This is a delicious side dish, which goes well with chapati, pathiri, idiyappam etc..
Scrambled Egg CurryThis is a delicious side dish, which goes well with chapati, pathiri, idiyappam etc..Faseela K
- Heat 2tsp of oil in a pan.
Add grated coconut, half of small onions, curry leaves and fennel seeds. Saute till coconut turns golden colour.
Switch off the stove, and allow the mixture to cool.
- Grind the coconut mixture, adding a little water, and keep the paste aside.
- Saute onion in a pan.Add salt to fasten the process.
- Once the onion turns light brown, add tomatoes and saute well till it's blended well with the onions. Now add ginger-garlic paste and green chillis.
- When all the ingredients are sauted well, add chilli, turmeric and coriander powders, and fry for a minute(till the raw smell goes off).
- Add a cup of water to this, and bring the mixture to boil.
- Now, crack the eggs one by one, and pour it to the curry.
(Note : If you want to have eggs as such in the curry, don't stir the mixture immediately.Allow the eggs to get cooked for a while.)
- Once the eggs are cooked well, add the ground coconut mixture, and mix well. Cook for another one or two minutes, and switch off the stove.
- Heat oil in a pan, and add chopped small onions to it.Once it's sauted well, add it to the curry.