Tender Coconut Pudding is my all time favourite pudding.
This is an authentic kerala dessert.
The tender coconut gives the pudding a very special taste.
Tender Coconut PuddingTender Coconut Pudding is my all time favourite pudding. This is an authentic kerala dessert. The tender coconut gives the pudding a very special taste.Faseela K
Tender Coconut Water
- Break the china grass into small pieces, and soak it in hot tender coconut water for some time.
- Scrape the tender coconut meat, mix it in a little tender coconut water, and grind it in a mixer in pulse mode.Make sure that, you use only the thinner tender coconut meat.
- Boil milk together with milkmaid(condensed milk) and sugar.
- Meanwhile, boil the china grass mixture, until the china grass is dissolved well in the tender coconut water.(Do not over boil)
- Immediately, add the milk and tender coconut paste to the china grass mixture, and mix well.
- Pour it into a bowl, and let it cool.Once cooled, refrigerate for 1-2 hours.